PLIBOX-FREE re perfect for the loading plans of the road and maritime means of transport, especially by air.
They are always available at standard sizes and READY FOR DELIVERY ANYTIME.
Due to the reduced weight of these boxes, the shipment costs fall significantly.
The boxesPLIBOX-FREE are packages capable to carry, transport, and protect various sizes materials, even in bulk.
The foldable form allows you to save space while storage, transport and mounting, assuring adequate strength of the package in time.
Typically a foldable box-chest consists of three distinct elements:
The cover – a plane element made from a plywood panel with hydro resistant gluing – phenolic resin, perimetrally reinforced with a solid wood frame, treated and fumigated .
The wall (the ring) – the foldable perimeter is a plane element consisting from plywood panels with hydro resistant gluing – phenolic resin, connected to the sheet metal hinges -THOMAS ®, flexible, galvanized and painted in electrostatic field, bordered and W cold-molded, firmly fixed with the four elements from the plywood with some special bifurcated and nickelled bolts.
The walls assembled in this manner can be supplementary reinforced (for bulk goods) applying some treated and fumigated wood bars.
The bottom (the base) – can be made from:
Plywood with two handling ways;
Fumigated and treated softwood with two or four HANDLING ways.
PLIBOX-FREE stands for the HIGH CLASS version of the wood packages due to the following ADVANTAGES:
- The boxes and the chest from plywood are recyclable and reusable;
- They are delivered folded in three component parts ( frame and two panels) and take only 10% of its initial volume;
- Long-term use;
- Adequate for any shipping and destination because they are treated and fumigated based on the International Phytosanitary Standards ISPM 15-IPPC ;
- They are assembled with great ease and rapidity: the bottom and the cover are embedded in the walls.
- Impressing your logo (OPTIONAL),as well as the symbols and/or other inscriptions on boxes and chests makes this product to be an important advertising tool of proportions and WITH MAXIMUM IMPACT.
- HOMOLOGATED based on ONU stands for the hazardous goods shipping ( ADR, OATA, DGR, IMDG, RID)
- They are perfect for the export of the corrosive and in combination with our anti-corrosion products;
- They are shock resistant and overlays;
- EASY TO USE;